Friday, July 4, 2008

Birthday

Hola people!



I was thinking about it, and decided to write a blog about my birthday. My birthday is now over, it's been over for about an hour and nine minutes. But, I must say, it was one of the best birthday's I've ever had. It was full of so much activity and celebration. It was great.



The start of the day was good. It began with the awakening of a horrible nightmare (the first nightmare I've pretty much ever had in my life), and that was a good thing because I knew that the scary stuff I was dreaming about wasn't true. Then I started to get ready. I was taking my sweet time getting ready when all of a sudden Cathy calls me and says that I have to go to Oyishi right away. So then I have to get ready all quick.



The food was yummy at Oyishi, but it took quite a long time to get all of it too us. Cathy got an ebi roll. I thought that was funny. Steven got this massive plate full of...i don't know what. But there was just a lot of food there. All and all Oyishi was good, and fun. Denya paid for my meal. That's so nice!! She's great and awesome.



Then after that we went to Perkos to go get some ice cream. Denya gave me a ride because I didn't want to waste my gas, there she goes again being all nice. The ice cream was soooo good. We got this plate called pan-o-gold or something like that, and it had about four different flavors of ice cream on it. It was huge, and everybody kept on saying how cold and full they were. Honestly, I wasn't that cold or full. We almost finished it, but not quite.



After that, we went to Austins house to go "chill." It was fun. I played the piano for a somewhat significant amount of time while I was there because I really like the piano. I wish I could really play it though like I can play the flute. Someday....



After we went to Austins house, Denya had to drop off Cathy to her speech class, and she dropped me off to my car so that I could go home. Steven just stayed at Austins house. I got home and nobody, and I mean nobody was there, not even my brother or my grandma. It was a little scary, but then I just started playing video games and I wasn't scared anymore. So I played them for about two hours, then I was on my way to my non-party party, or my "shindig."



I'm getting a little tired now. And I think I might go to bed. I'll finish up this blog tomorrow (well actually today), but it's not like any of you guys were planning on reading it right now anyways so I don't even know why I'm typing this. Goodnight.

Okay...well, I'm back. It's been two days since I last wrote on this blog, sorry about that. Well, I guess I'm going to finish it now. What was this blog about again? My birthday? Okay. Oh yeah, the "shindig." It was really fun. I ate a jalapeno, it tasted like a pickle, a hot pickle. Hmm...oh yeah, my "shindig" was at round table. I played a video game and got really hyper, so now most of my friends know what I'm like when I play video games. :P

After we went to round table we went to go see Wall-E. And I must say (I think I say that alot in my blogs), it is like the cuuuutest movie ever. It's great and sends a great message that we need to clean up our environment.

So what did I get...I got a 20 dollar gift card from Starbucks from Julie and Jennifer, a 10 dollar jamba juice gift card from Jamie, a 15 dollar jamba juice gift card from Marcus, 20 dollars from my grandma, 20 dollars from Jeremy, 20 dollars from my cousin Mia, 20 dollars and a card that sings "happy birthday" when you open it from my aunt, an AP government book and ice cream from Cathy :P, 50 dollars and a card from mis padres(and my phone), and Denya bought me lunch and brought herself :P (if you know how awesome Denya is then you know that getting Denya for a birthday gift is one of the greastest gifts of all ). Fiona's gift is on the way.

So all and all a great birthday. I could say more but I'm alittle distracted by my thoughts on somthing else. So, there you go. Maybe I'll write another blog about these awesome three days of celebration soon. Bye. :D

2 comments:

denya.beaudry said...

if you know how awesome Denya is then you know that getting Denya for a birthday gift is one of the greastest gifts of all

awwwwwwwww! ebony! you're the best =) your birthday was amazingly fun and i'm glad you had a good time!!!

i miss you!

love ya
denya

C said...

i read your blog!!! sorry i haven't been up to date but dude, you're birthday was awesome! i have to say, that was the best birthday i have ever been to!!! congrats on turning 17!!! i'm going to miss you a lot and i hope that ap govt book helps you pass the ap exam!!!! i know you'll do well and once again i have to say, your birthday and "shindig" was awesome (and so was the ebii rolls. yummm). haha. don't forget how we had cupcakes and you guys were all over the arcade games at round table!!!! lol. ehh..two hours playing video game? wowzer. love ya!!!